artist: green indian push ups

artist: green indian push ups
self portrait

Monday, November 30, 2009

So here we go..
Apple Corp UNITE!!!
I seem to be getting some of my shit together. Some.
I direct a cast of apples to do my bidding!!! OOOOOooooooooH! scary!!! and they give me no shit. This whole apple thing is a response to Mr. Tony Tibbetts/ AKA Anthony DeClue; the mother fucker who took my woman and threatened to kill me THREE times...(on record with various police departments) just so he can be with her and she can get her wind turbine up....great...oh well...such is the shit of my life...
he called me an apple...and then proceeded to give me fashion advice about "wearing the clothes of the oppressor"...(I was wearing cordouroys) WHAT!!...are you fucking kidding me!! from a guy in cowboy boots?? fuck no!! What is this whole apple bullshit?? Some are and some aren't? Riding a horse doenst make you king of cowboys my friend...king of da cowboys...king of da cowboys...So in my reflection...i decided to make apples dance for me...hows that for a god complex? There is a certain peace of mind that appens when you are smoking large hunks of meat in a tar paper shack...it is the call of the wild. it is the primal desire and moan of satiation and carnivourous attitude...So now i find myself in exile on the island madeline...out of lost love and alot of looking out from the creator....the signs are there...you just have to look for them...and in looking for the signs i am finding out more about myself...about MY PTSD...and my level of inanity...strange rumblings from the north shore...on tribal land...where the manitous are not so shy and the memigweshi run from dune to dune...under the cover of a wisp of sand...a great lynx at the waters edge drinking and ...with all of this...it is just life....i tell people every now and then that "if it werent for the work, i would blow my head off...thank god we got alot of work eh?!?"...it keeps them on edge...no one thought i would get this far...In this here war...


No comments:

Post a Comment